Friday 12 April 2013

Combination Creation! (2)


I have decided to do this Combination Creation feature to show all the nail designs or nail art that I have created (or replicated) using a combination of different brands.

For this post I decided to do whimsical "Toadstool" design!

For my "Toadstool" design, I used Orly Bonder as my basecoat, Orly Unlawful as my base colour, Attitude Snow White as my polka dot colour and Orly Magnifique as my topcoat.

To get the polka dots for my "Toadstool" design, I used three different sizes of dotting tools, two being the smallest of my set and the other being the biggest, to achieve the whimsical effect.

1 comment:

  1. I love the red with the different size white dots . . .it's very "cartoon toadstools" I bet it would look great with other colours too, maybe?

    ReplyDelete